Applying to Local 4’s Apprenticeship Program
The current Application Period is now closed.
If you are interested in the next session complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Applications are not mailed.
Thank you for your interest in IUOE Local 4’s Apprenticeship and Training Program.
You must reside in Local 4’s jurisdiction to apply. To see if you reside in Local 4’s area click here.
To apply for the next session, you must meet our basic requirements.
Basic Qualifications to apply
1. Be 18 years of age or older.
2. Capable of performing the work of the trade (see Apprentice Job Description).
3. Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
4. Reside within the jurisdiction of Local 4 (refer to the list).
5. Be a citizen or otherwise meet the requirements of the immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
6. Have a valid motor vehicle driver’s license in your possession.
7. Have a Social Security card in your possession.
If you are interested in the next session complete this form.